If you are a Paleo dieter, it means that there are certain foods that you have to avoid such as dairy products, certain legumes, certain carbohydrates, and others. Instead of eating some boring meals, you can come up with great tasting Paleo lunch recipes to make your Paleo lifestyle more enjoyable.
Here are some great Paleo lunch recipes ideas:
Kebabs: Use any Paleo-friendly meat of your choice along with vegetables to prepare kebabs on sticks. This Paleo lunch recipe is delicious and easy to prepare.
Salad: Make a big salad using your preferred Paleo-friendly meat. Other ingredients for this great tasting salad include leaves, seeds, vegetables, seeds and nuts. Keep the dressing apart and mix when you are ready to eat. Paleo-friendly dressings to choose from include lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, mashed avocado, or extra-iron olive oil.
Olives: Enjoy fresh olives as a Paleo-friendly food. It is both fresh and refreshing and will be a great addition to your Paleo lunch recipes.
Lettuce Wraps: Consider wrapping your sandwich filling with lettuce.
Here are other Paleo recipe launch ideas:
• Blanche some vegetables.
• Make a fritella or crust-less quiche.
• Make some nori wraps using your preferred meats and vegetables.
• Sandwiches without bread are also great for Paleo lunch. You can use flat capsicum or flat cold meat for the sandwich.
• Eggs are among the top recommended Paleo foods. You can add hard boiled eggs to your Paleo lunch ideas.
• Prepare raw veggies combined with almond butter.
• Add roast meat cold cuts.
• Prepare parsnip, pumpkin, or mashed sweet potato.
• Use your preferred ingredients to prepare a batch of egg muffins.
• Use shredded coconut and nuts to make a trail mix.
Finally, a great way to encourage extensive varieties is to buy a bento box that features tons of small compartments. Put these Paleo lunch recipes ideas into proactive.